Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TMI Tuesday - You Wear it Well


Hey I love that old Rod Stewart song - "I had nothing to do on this (rainy morning) but to settle down and write you a (post).  I've been meaning to phone you but from (DC suburbs) hell it's been a very long time.  You wear it well a little old fashioned but that's all right!"

I really wasn't planning on posting today but I guess I have to respond to this.




1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?  I wear a tie to work so in my spare time I do like to go casual.  I'm a cargo shorts, sandals, and polo shirt kind of guy in summer.  In the winter I do like sweaters and I am a fall (color scheme).  My guilty pleasure is that I do like sweater vests but I'm told they are out of style.  I also get a fair amount of clothing "swag" in my job so I pride myself on wearing a lot of stuff I don't pay for.
2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends / workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?  I hate to sound cocky but I do dress better than most of the people I work with.  Hey, how do you think I have had good success on Ashley Madison; I do believe clothes make the man.  However, I do like the coaches "swag" look.  I have some authentic coaches clothing gear, etc but I could always use more.  I have an odd wish that I would look better in a baseball cap.  I don't think my head is properly shaped for one and I never really look good in cap but I wish I did.
3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?  Shannon looks pretty damn good in anything.  She travels around the house mostly in those tight yoga pants and she has a great body for it.  Sandee, wow she rocks those low cut shirts; she definitely has the figure for it.
4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?  I definitely think women like men who dress well and I don't think men should stray too far from the conventional.  But it is good to add just a bit of an edge.  I have a Chambray colored dress shirt that seems to be attractive to women when I wear it.  I like to wear it with dark Khaki pants.
5. When you want to feel sexy what do you wear and why?  Definitely a suit and a tie.  I love hanging out at the gym and wearing sloppy clothes at home but my best look has always been a bit corporate and preppy.
Add caption
6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?  Honestly, I don't really care for expensive clothes.  I like Banana Republic which is a bit pricey but sensible.  I love the outdoors and love that outdoor look.  I remember seeing that Brad Pitt movie Seven Years in Tibet and thinking that is the look for me.  I have a sweater just like the one he has on to the left.
Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.  I like clothes but most of my fantasies don't involve clothes!  :)
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!


2 comments:

PaganPrincess said...

Swag is always a nice bonus ;) I think it's great that you know you're a fall and choose to dress accordingly. And that you wear sweaters. They have gone out of style for men in many circles, which I find sad. They look better and last longer that sweatshirts. And if you know someone who knits/crochets, you can have them made FOR you in the style/color of your choice without too much difficulty. SKilled artisans are harder and harder to find. Paying good money for quality is always an excellent investment.

Jack and Jill said...

I've never been a huge Brad Pitt fan, but I remember watching Seven Years in Tibet and liking his look.