|You mean I still owe more!|
Except this year I'm so lazy that I'm going to amend my returns by using my 2011 Tax Day rant for this year's tax day rant. I'll even throw in a link to my 2012 Tax Day rant (here). I kind of like it this way, it makes me appear transparent! Mitt squawked over giving up any of his returns and here I am giving up three years of Tax Day rants. Makes me feel like a 1%'er!
Speaking of those tax brackets I remember the first year, a few years back, when Shannon and I finally flew off that tax chart in the back of that 1040 booklet. I have to say I felt a little proud. Well at least until I multiplied that taxable income figure by 28% and could only take off a measly $7,940 and then came up with a figure just north of 4 figures. Crap, where is that Cayman islands tax shelter when I need it!
Damn! That sure sucked! Well I'm sure they spent it well. :)
But I just have one question with my returns this year. In spite of all the talk about cutting government spending and eliminating waste on funding stupid projects like fruit fly research could we PLEASE just have ONE wasteful government program where we spend ridiculous amounts of money researching how long a mid-40's white guy (like moi) can keep it up while getting blown by a 20-something, big titied, blond, stripper!
See for me that's a meaningful use and good stewardship of the public's tax dollars!
from April 14th, 2011.....
'Cause I’m the taxman, Yeah, I’m the taxman
I hate that I received such a wonderful compliment earlier this week from Prowling with Kat and then follow with a dopey posting. But I had this on my “to do” list so here goes. And I will write a more appropriate response to Kat a little later.
But for now Kat, I very heartfelt thank you!
Yes tomorrow is Tax Day in
, the ultimate “anti-holiday.” So in celebration of the $1,900 additional chunk Uncle Sam is taking out of my rear end I thought I would write a celebratory post! America
But don’t worry; I’m not a wing nut so this won’t be any tea party rant. I think I said once I’m a left of center/Bill
kind of guy. I would say I like the current Pres but Bill and I are BBQ eaten, lecherous, skirt chasin,’ southerners so I feel a kindred spirit with him! A rare bread of straight southern male WASP’s that are blue’s. Yes, I proudly walk to the beat of a different drummer! OK, enough politics. Clinton
- Ashley Madison – spend more money and allow Noel Bitterman to move into a bigger house thus stimulating the housing sector and helping all the skilled workers that will build the house
- Hotel Industry – Meet more women on AM, spend more time in hotel rooms thus stimulating this sagging sector. And with all the sheets I’ll tear up it will help the textile industry as well
- Restaurant Industry – I’m a classy guy, I always like to take my special ladies out to lunch so think of the help here and I’m a good tipper as well so it will help the waitron as well (bet you didn’t know the neutered word for restaurant servers).
- Big Oil - Yes, let's throw some more money to the oil/gas sector with all those miles I drive to my encounters!
- Wine Industry - I love to bring a bottle to any hotel encounter, can you say Northern Coast Pinot! Yes, Northern California has been hit very hard by the economic downturn so any California Red's I buy will be a big boost.
And most importantly for Womankind….
I think you know the answer here! My goodness, the amount of stimulus I could deliver to the women of the world……Priceless! J
Sorry, I know I’m a smart ass!
And I guess that was all politics but a little sexy don’t you think!
I promise some cliffhangers in my Sandra and Shannon stories next week.