Friday, February 20, 2015

FFF - Devastated

It appears that FFF is back in the Ad court!

OMG, I thought.  I worked so hard getting used to this lifestyle now this; I'm devastated!

Yesterday he lost millions being over-leveraged in Russian energy futures.  But I said to myself, we still have the publishing company.  We'll have to give up the helicopter but I can make this work.

Then today he was gone all day.  I was sure when the phone rang it would be him telling me he was in some dirt-bag hotel with Mrs. Robinson, too busy ramming a hot poker up her ass or whipping her with her cake spatula.  I braced myself, I could hear the truth.  Sure I knew he was a cheat but maybe Mrs. Robinson was a just a silly hobby.

And then he said the words that made me drop to the floor.

"Ana, I'm a changed man.  I'm down at CenturyLink with the Promise Keepers.  I plan on being a new man, a man who is morally and ethically committed to sexual purity."

"Holy sh*t," I said to myself.  For a Dom that jerk sure does waffle like a Belgian!  I spent the year getting used to being tied up and smacked in the ass with a leather belt because I enjoyed the view of the Seattle skyline from his flat, Caramel Macchiatos in bed, and those cool grey smokey eyes.  Heck, if I wanted a promise keeper I'd of married the dork in the front row of Chemistry class.  I guess I better go looking for a Don Draper.












Key Word:  Devastated

Word Limit:  Short week, low limit, 180 words

Forbidden Word:  Phone, Carpet, Nipple
Extra Words:  20 Extra if her mom or dad finds her or is on the phone.
Extra Credit:  Tell me a story about your worst phone call.