Tuesday, May 29, 2018

TMI Tuesday - It's Just a Fantasy


It's been a long time and I can't think of anything to write about.  If you are new and have not played along this is a really fun way to waste time!

Here is TMI Tuesday!


1. If your lover was turned on by forced feminization would you participate (giving or receiving)?
*forced feminization is the practice of enforcing activities on a male, which are typically associated with women, to make him submissive. For example: wearing lingerie, heels, make-up.
Does drinking Pinot count?  In my old age I have started to enjoy ballet and musical theatre but that is about as far as I go.  I am a left of center dude but the emphasis is on dude.  I don't have any desire to walk around looking like a woman or wearing uncomfortable clothing, though I sure like looking at women and being with women!  I will say that in high school Journalism class we had a project to create commercials and my group was developing a line of "male cosmetics" (e.g. 80's hair metal type stuff).  When we shot the commercial I was the preppie guy.  It actually was pretty fun and Shannon was in my group.  Not my wife, the other Shannon.  As for the other stuff I did swim competitively so I did develop a liking for extremely tight clothing but a speedo is not women's lingerie.  Speaking of swim wear, did you realize  that if you are a woman you have to pay for a bottom and a top when you buy a two piece swim suit?  Yeah, I was paying for a bikini for my daughter and found out about that little fraud, as if I was going to hold the line on one piece or the other with my daughter!  The things you learn when you raise girls.  So I guess I'm pretty boring - sorry.  But I just a regular guy as the blog says!

But in all seriousness I'm not into roll play, I'm into being me and the person I'm with being them and if that works then that's the best for all.
2. When you have sexual dreams or fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you?
Yes, but I'm from the South; I'm never cruel just kind.  It just seems a tad discourteous to spank someone and then stick your finger in their bum and call them a nasty name.  Think of me as John Edwards, a little devious and deviant but always with a kind smile on my face!
3. Tell us your hottest, sexiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less. 
This is the fantasy about your desires that you probably never share, maybe they even go against your morals or are societal taboos.
I have never really had physical fantasies, rather place fantasies.  For example sex along a mountain stream or in a sail boat.  Sort of like green eggs and ham:  "I would screw her in a boat, with a goat, in the rain, or on a train."  Wait, train sound pretty sexy but with a goat?  I'm not that trailer court!  So I go to conferences and at a lot of these conferences there is always a vendor showcase.  At my little conference MTV usually has a table and there is always a demo-table for one of those restaurant order apps.  These groups always have the hottest girls to attract us stupid middle aged guys. These girls know how to flirt and get us interested in their product.  So I have a fantasy that one of these girls asks me up to share a bottle of Pinot and a hot tub and you know what follows.  The only problem is that if anything like that actually happened she would whisper sweetly into my ear "let's go upstairs and watch some Netflix and chill," to which I would say "cool, I need to catch up on Stranger Things."  Yeah I would probably fail at that intra-generational fantasy!
Ryan and Wonder Woman!
4. Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
a. Aquaman
b. Superman
c. Wonder Woman
d. She-Ra
Easy one, I still fantasize about Wonder Woman; I mean Lynda Carter!  She is just so good and true and could lasso me and make me tell the truth.  Hey does that qualify as a form of kinky BDSM!?
5. Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.
Ryan and Kate getting a latte
I guess to the extent that we see a video or a post that gives us that inner twinge of a yearning, the answer is yes.  I was watching the Talented Mr. Ripley just the other day and remembered how much I've always fantasize about Kate Blanchette!  She is so nerdy sexy and I'd love to be her little Frodo and show her a little Elfin magic!
Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.
I can do it in 2 - Stephen Colbert
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!