1. If a screenwriter turned you into a character in a movie.
a. What stock Hollywood character would it be most like? For example: best friend, ditzy blonde, absent-minded professor, captain of industry, etc. Absent minded professor DEFINITELY (for sooo many reasons)
b. What actor/actress would play you? Harry Connick, some people say I look like him. Unfortunately I don't play like him. The celebrity Facebook match also said I look like John Ritter, but I think he would struggle to handle that part now.
2. What genre of movie is your life most like? For example: romantic comedy, goofball comedy, spy, coming of age, action/adventure, sci-fi, etc Goofball comedy! Let's talk Wedding Crashers meets Old School.
3. What kind of scene in a movie would you like to play most? Why?
a. Argument b. Love scene Are you "nuckin' futs!" I'm a guy, of course I want to be in a love scene! I want to recreate that swimming scene with Jennifer Connelly from the Hot Spot! c. Gun fight d. High-speed car chase * My second choice would be nailing the final shot at the buzzer a la Hoosiers!
4. Have you ever looked around you and thought “this is like a scene from a movie”? What were the circumstances? Hell, I've tried to set up my whole Shannon's story as a faux The Player meets Up in the Air storyline. Problem is, that it's all too true!
5. Have you ever looked at a character in a movie and said, “Hey, that could be me”? Who/what was the character? Yeah unfortunately, I always get a creepy sense of commonality when I watch Saving Silverman!
Bonus: Have you ever been in pictures–Hollywood film, porno, homemade video, or other type of film? Tell us about it. …and is it on YouTube
Nope, but I know people who were extras in Gods and Generals and a friend of mine's brother was in Toy Soldiers