So today I want to share with you really important news. You may have already read this but just in case you didn't here it is, I love being the source of vital information.
Makes me want to say "Fair and Balanced!"
OK, so here it is, Rolling Stone has released the Worst Songs of the 90's. And please, I invite any comments on how you remember these classics!
Here they are (with my comments):
1. Barbie Girl - Aqua (how could you insult any Danish super-group)
2. Los Lobos - Macarena (you shouldn't criticize any song that gets white people onto the floor!)
3. Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (Hey, I liked him in Hanna Montana)
4. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (I always wondered what I would look like w/that hair)
5. Chumbawamba, "Tubthumping" (This always makes me happy when I'm down)
6. Hanson, "MMMBop" (Jesus, they were only 4 years old, I could barely wipe myself at that age!)
7. Celine Dion, "My Heart Will Go On" (agreed - Celine blows old, fat, bald men! Hey that's actually true!)
8. Baha Men, "Who Let The Dogs Out?" (Hey, I quoted this song once)
9. Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy" (the theme song to my life!)
10. 4 Non Blondes, "What's Goin' On" (Ahhhh, this song is so special to me, maybe I'll blog about it some day)