Friday, April 28, 2017

Esto Hay Que Tomarlo Sin Ningun Apuro

Varios Pensamientos, Despacito


Despacito is a beautiful Latin song that has achieved swift worldwide fame thus far in 2017.  It is delicately and deliciously sexual and speaks of that unwavering gravity one feels when you find someone who draws you in passionately.  It reminds me of how I've felt several times in and around Ashley Madison.  Though it has been a hot single for some months in Latin countries it is just now getting major airplay in mainstream US markets.  We were just in Miami and we heard the song, the fam reminded ourselves that they heard this song when it was first out the last time we were in Miami.

It's funny how towns come in and out of your life as do people.  Miami is a town I had just driven through through the first 45 years of my life but over the past three years it has come to be our go to destination for a variety of reasons.  Places like Chicago, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Memphis, and New Orleans have come and gone through my life but now Miami is where we go for the peace of mind that comes from a Puerto Sagua Cuban dish or a slow walk and people watching adventure along Lincoln Road.  I love the warmth of the area and the exquisite blend of cultures.  And OMG the Latin women, do they ever age?!

But I do think of the people and events of my life over the past seven years, was it really spring of 2010 that I signed up for Ashley Madison.  The interesting people that have flowed through my life, it's fun to remember.

Alecia was the first woman I met on Ashley Madison.  We had sex, fantastic sex!  She orgasm-ed multiple times and then I think it went on too long.  I was so nervous that at the point of ecstasy I actually could not finish as it were.  I guess the nervous got me up but couldn't take me back down.  Alecia seemed offended that I did not orgasm.  It caused some conflict.  After two such meetings she vanished and then returned a few years later.  We still talk.  She has a daughter in college and she sometimes asks for advice or simply vents about worries.  I've helped her in her work a few times.  I'm glad we are still in touch.

Sandra was such a joy to meet and to know.  She made me feel so good about myself.  The sex was great!  The other funny thing I remember is how tall she was.  I've always dated the petite girl, usually around maybe 5'4" to 5'6."  Sandra is every bit of 5'10" and was usually in heels, the only time I've ever been out with a women that is taller than me (I'm 6' even).  One thing I love is to get into the shower after sex, Sandra was always happy to oblige.  One time after being in the shower for some time we were ready for more sex.  We stepped out of the shower and I was now behind her in front of the mirror.  I reached around her and pressed my finger into her.  She sighed and instinctively bent forward.  I then moved my dick between her legs to *uck her from behind and in front of the mirror.  It was going to be great.  But then reality set in, her female hips set high on her 5'10" were a considerable strain to penetrate with my male hips on my 6' frame.  On tippy toes I plunged into her.  For a time it was fun but then we laughed and retreated back to the bed to finish.  Thankfully she was the type to laugh with you!

Keeley was a really interesting person, perhaps the most interesting and intriguing for several reasons.  I enjoyed meeting her but that experience taught me that sometimes life just gets in the way and that one way to make sure life doesn't get in the way is to not overdo it.  I think I lost myself in that point but if you read my Keeley stories maybe you'll get it.  I think the main thing on AM is to take it one lady (or gent) at a time.  Volume causes complexity issues that make the whole thing un-fun and fun is why we are doing it in the first place, right!  I think I get it now.

Sandee, wow so many memories and such a lovely person.  I'll always remember the great plunge I took into the Potomac River!  How did she ever tolerate my goofy-ness!  How did any of them.  But God Bless them for doing so, it's been a fun ride!

So I've been on Ash Mad for 7 years, blogged about it for 6+.  This will be my 482 post.  I've almost gotten to 400,000 hits.  There was a time where I averaged over 5,000/month of real hits (not bots).  I've gotten to know a lot of other bloggers and readers as well.  It's been fun, really fun!  But I'm not sure how much more I have to say.  I'd like to get to 500 posts and at my current slow pace it will take me another year.  Given that, I hope to write my last intentional post one year from now.  Beyond that, who knows.  I still get the itch from time to time but for me I have to define boundaries.  I've never gone a month NOT  blogging (at least once) and will continue that until I get to 500 (aspirationally, but then we live in the era of Trump so what do boast mean now anyway).  After that I can excuse myself and move on.

I know I've got 20 credits on my Ash Mad account so I'm already thinking about my last letter post.  I wonder which unlucky lady will get that message!

Shannon and I talk of moving to Florida.  Maybe I can retire and open a Cuban restaurant somewhere and run off with a Latina hotty!  :)













4 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Ryan! I count on you to keep me up on trending music and this is a great tip! Thanks.

Wonderful to read about your AM adventures - the fun, the foibles and the lessons learned.

I hope when you stop blogging you will still write to me! Mwah!

It would be so grand to eat at your restaurant!

-Sassy

Unknown said...

Hi, just started reading your blogs a couple months ago when I discovered AM. I really enjoyed all of your stories and am kind of sad you will stop blogging but I understand your reasons. I still have a lot to read so at least I will be entertained for a while.. and it's true what you said about the song. Im latina and so are most of my contacts in FB were talking about the song and how fed up they were from hearing it. I had no idea what they were talking about as its bearly sounding in the U.S.I looked it up and I loved it.

Ryan Beaumont said...

@ Sassy and Danna - thanks for reading, glad to know people are still out there!

Advizor54 said...

I don't want to encourage you to go, but I know the feeling. I need to post something today or tomorrow to keep my (I think) once-a month streak intact.

I miss the old days