Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TMI Tuesday - Clean Shirt, New Shoes and I don't Know Where I'm Goin' to

Random Thoughts - Another TMI from Moi!


1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?

Definitely overdressed - you can always take off the tie and roll up the sleeves.

2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)

I won a lot of swimming ribbons when I was young - I just swam faster than the other kids!

3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?

Are you kidding, I'm an INTJ - bottom of the tube!

4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?

"What little pig ate here?"

5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?

I did fine on the test
We're just going to the gym tonight to play basketball (actually going to party)
No, I won't have a party while your out of town

6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?

Geez, the day isn't over - I don't know yet.  But I probably forgot a load of laundry.

7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)

I hate inconsistency.  Either be agressive or be passive but don't toggle between the two!  If you one or the other I can anticipate but if you change - well that's when accidents happen.

8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).

I don't really do autographs because I like to keep the memories.  But did work with Sam Huff once on a project.  I had a KISS guitar pick and did see them backstage.  A few others but nothing too fantastic.  I wrote in my blog about seeing Pink once.


Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?

The gym - boot camp (pain and sweat equity can be a powerful elixir)

2 comments:

France said...

Oh I love a man who loosens up the tie and rolls up his sleeves to show us his sexy forearms....

Anonymous said...

3. I am an ENTJ

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vPry7Dizd50/TlOx58d2mbI/AAAAAAAAB7I/0_hCn525eM0/s1600/toothpastepersonalitytest.jpg.png

5. haha. I never had parties when my parents were away but my brother did a couple of times. That used to stress me.

-H