Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Any Which Way You Can

"Any Which Way You Can" was Clint Eastwood's 1980 sequel to 1978's "Every Which Way but Loose."  Even though I love Glen Campbell, his title song doesn't have near the ambiance of Eddie Rabbitt's rendition of the original movie's title song.  Does that mean the sequal is never as good as the original?

Well Sandee had turned me every which way but loose and now I was trying to keep her any which way I could.

That started with finally meeting again for breakfast at a diner I really enjoy.  They have great French Toast and Sandee loves French Toast.  It's different because it's thick slices of French Bread dipped in the milk/egg bath with a dash of Cinnamon and vanilla.  This was a mid-January day and if you remember this past winter quite balmy for the time of year.

Sandee pulled up and stepped out of her car in a very summery dress with a white sweater.  It was only after we sat down and she took off her sweater that she revealed her very seductive strapless sun-dress.  I am usually not the biggest "breast" guy (more of a leg man) but WOW.

That dress looked so good with her long blond hair and spectacular figure.  We enjoyed breakfast and didn't talk about anything in particular.  It was just good to be in common space again.  I could tell soon she was very relaxed.  She had now told me often that I had a calming influence on her; that made me glad.

After breakfast I walked her to her car.  I got in for a moment and kissed her deeply.  After a moment she slid her hands behind my neck and pulled me closer.  I pulled away momentarily and she sighed and smiled at me.  We kissed again but this was not a good spot.

It was great to see each other again but we decided we needed to return to an environment where we could have "soup" as well.

So the following week we met at our Shopping Center.  I got into her van and we stopped by my favorite Chinese restaurant this time.  We did get some Egg Drop and Wonton Soup along with some California and Crunchy Rolls and headed off to our "soup date" picnic spot.

Once in the room though lunch would have to wait.  My desire for Sandee was too great to wait, I had to have her immediately.

I put my arm around her and buried my face in her hair as I moved my hand to between her legs.  I kissed her neck and then pulled her dress up and over her head.  She turned around and took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt.  She then just sat back on the bed as I took the rest of my clothes off.

In a moment we were on the bed.  I was on top of her.  It was almost like a wrestling match as we couldn't get close enough.  I was inside her and her legs were around me our pelvises pumping together in a quick and precise matching rhythm.  Our stomachs were pressed together our arms moving around, my right hand underneath her soft ass pulling her even deeper into me.  Alternatively I buried my head in her soft hair and then kissed her and then returned to the flowery scent of that soft hair.  When kissing our tongues wound round one another probing anxiously.

This time would not be long and drawn out.  My longing for her, the thought of never getting here again, and the feel of her naked body pressed against mine opened a flood gate my mind could not hold back.  It felt like I exploded into her.  I have to admit I can be loud.  I think like a tennis player hitting a forehand with all the force they can muster, the result is a reactive sigh/groan that can't be held back.

After that we just remained in bed next to each other for a long time.  We dozed off for some length of time.  We had sex again but it was more of a cuddling sex; more like just being inside for awhile.  Unfortunately 5 pm arrived and we had to leave.

But I was so happy.  Everything was OK now.  She was back and I was here and I didn't think anybody would be going anywhere soon.

"It’s hard for a back street affair to be easy
For each hour of happiness there’s two hours of pain
We meet in the shadows because all that matters
Is spending the night with you once again.
You leave with a promise you’ll call me tomorrow
But I never know when the next time will be
And each time you leave me I can’t help but wonder
Was tonight the last night for you and for me.



Any which way you can....." - G. Campbell


For now this sequel was in fact very much as satisfying as the original.  And I was hoping this story would become a franchise (that's movie lingo for several sequels).   :)

But for now it's Memorial Week and time for some vacation.  Don't worry though, I won't leave you completely.  Stay tuned later this week for some important information about the blog and summer activities!  Time for some new directions, at least for a few months.



2 comments:

Wave Rider said...

Finally had time to catch up with your Sandee story and I am happy to hear that you were able to draw her back in especially during a stressful time. I am sure you will be a great friend and support. BTW, you really are a very patient man. I'm not so sure that others in your position would have been so understanding.

I also can't stand when someone says "we need to talk" and leaves me hanging until the actual talk happens...just spit it out because whatever my mind creates in the void is worse.

XOXO

Gertie said...

You are the epitomy of patience, defintiely concur with Wave.

I think you have inspired me to have a Clint Eastwood Movie Marathon, as both those flicks predate my normally movie range.