Tempting Sweets, are you ready? One of them is somewhat of a trick, it's a bit obscure.
So first quote is at the top who wrote it? Btw, best concert I have ever seen pound for pound was that group opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, can you say AWESOME! Backstage was interesting to but I won't talk about it here today.
So here are some other great music lyrics that I just don't think I'll find a way to put into my blog. As before, no prize will be given just the satisfaction of knowing that you know as much about music as a deadbeat like me! :)
* If the Phoenix bird can fly then so can I.
* I need someone to set a pick for me at the free throw line of life.
* He's the Charlie Daniels of the torque wrench
* I was checkin' out as she was checkin' in
well let's hope I never have to use that one :(
* Sometimes the things you lose are often the things you miss
* Things I couldn't do before, now I think I can
* All hips and lips, made to trick, just any fool
* I'm at the wrong end of the looking glass; trying to hold on to the hands of the past and you
* You don't really love that guy you make it with now do you?
* You burden me with your questions; you'd have me tell no lies
* Friend, is it any wonder lightning strikes me
* The smell of Cape Jasmine thru the window screen; John R and the Wolfman kept me company
* Escape is never the safest path
* They come a runnin just to get a look, just to feel to touch her long black hair they don't give a damn
You never know Shannon changes her hair often but has never gone black!
* Robin Hood and William Tell and Ivanhoe and Lancelot they don't envy me
* You better look before you leap still waters run deep and there won't always be someone there to pull you out
* Her number always turns up in your pocket whenever you are lookin for a dime
* For a snow covered meadow has no shine underneath; it's mantel of beauty is only snow deep
* The things you wanted, I bought them for you
* I need to make it to the river and leave this old Nebraska town
* So I reach out to touch a time, life was simple and you were mine; you know it took so long to realize
* Here's a chance to say thank you to a place where all my memories are fond and an essence of my heart
* There's just one, I remember makes me feel funny down inside
* My folks bought me a bitchin' Camero with no insurance to match so if I happen to run you down please don't leave a scratch
And one for the youngsters! My girls love this one:
"I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...."
So how is your year going so far!
I think that is a young Riff up on stage!