Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Morning Coming Down (on a Monday)

Saw this on another blog (Holly in Wonderland) and thought I would be a copy cat, check out the link and play along.

1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
*   A good dad
*   Well balanced:  570 verbal, 560 math on my SAT's so many year's ago
*   BMI = 24, lost 15 pounds in last year
*   Resting heart rate of 56, got my healthy back
*   I can cook
*   I am a proud graduate of the greatist university in the world ******** ****.  Sorry but want to keep  that on the down low for now :)
*   I am in better health at ** than I was 10 years ago

2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
*   No debt or at least no unsecured debt
*   "Find me somebody to looooove!" - Someone who inspires me to be great
*   Paul Bettaney - who is that?  Jennifer Connelly's husband.  She has been my "it" girl since Labrinth!
*   8 more inches.... (of heighth that is) so I could have played D-I basketball
*   Having Riff Dog's swagger
*   The time and $'s to be a freelance writer
*   The time to do more traveling

3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
*   Impatience
*   Penny Wise and pound stupid
*   Pretentiousness
*   Living beyond one's means
*   Lack of effort
*   Putting the cart before the horse
*   Using the car as a trash can

4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
*   Stick to one thing
*   Remember that load of laundry in the washing machine
*   Having the balls to tell people off, I'm a lover not a fighter :)
*   Make quick decisions
*   Change the oil in the car every 3K miles
*   Getting things fixed quickly
*   Keep in touch with old friends

5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
*   Jennifer Connelly
*   A national championship for my favorite team
*   A pick-up truck and a convertible Cabriolet - because I like being a contradiction
*   To be like Jeff Foxworthy, a funny Redneck Metrosexual :)
*   A house at the beach
*   If I can't have Jennifer Connelly then I'm OK with Bridgette Fonda or Gabriella Anwar!
*   I'll even settle for Selma Hayek

6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
*   NASCAR
*   Milk and cookies at 10 pm
*   Anything fried
*   Watching ESPN Classic
*   Chocolate as a pick me up in the afternoon
*   Cereal for dinner
*   Drinking a Rolling Rock on the deck while grilling in the spring (that's not really guilty though just a pleasure)
*   Classic Country Music; "I am a lineman for the county...."

7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
*   I've been on Ashley Madison almost a year now
*   Most of the time when I have gotten lucky the woman made the first move, I'm shy you know
*   I'm better in writing and in person, but I don't do phone or chat (I'm not really good at it)
*   For me reality is always the best
*   Something about water makes everything better; in it, next to it, in the shower, etc.
*   Fanticized about a bug in my youth - click here if you think I'm weird
*   And I love the accent of my bug lady above!

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I think the 3k thing on oil just sells more oil. I usual do 6 just gto spite them. Welcome and thanks for playing...