Saw this on another blog (Holly in Wonderland) and thought I would be a copy cat, check out the link and play along.
1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
* A good dad
* Well balanced: 570 verbal, 560 math on my SAT's so many year's ago
* BMI = 24, lost 15 pounds in last year
* Resting heart rate of 56, got my healthy back
* I can cook
* I am a proud graduate of the greatist university in the world ******** ****. Sorry but want to keep that on the down low for now :)
* I am in better health at ** than I was 10 years ago
2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
* No debt or at least no unsecured debt
* "Find me somebody to looooove!" - Someone who inspires me to be great
* Paul Bettaney - who is that? Jennifer Connelly's husband. She has been my "it" girl since Labrinth!
* 8 more inches.... (of heighth that is) so I could have played D-I basketball
* Having Riff Dog's swagger
* The time and $'s to be a freelance writer
* The time to do more traveling
3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
* Penny Wise and pound stupid
* Living beyond one's means
* Lack of effort
* Putting the cart before the horse
* Using the car as a trash can
4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
* Stick to one thing
* Remember that load of laundry in the washing machine
* Having the balls to tell people off, I'm a lover not a fighter :)
* Make quick decisions
* Change the oil in the car every 3K miles
* Getting things fixed quickly
* Keep in touch with old friends
5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
* Jennifer Connelly
* A national championship for my favorite team
* A pick-up truck and a convertible Cabriolet - because I like being a contradiction
* To be like Jeff Foxworthy, a funny Redneck Metrosexual :)
* A house at the beach
* If I can't have Jennifer Connelly then I'm OK with Bridgette Fonda or Gabriella Anwar!
* I'll even settle for Selma Hayek
6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
* Milk and cookies at 10 pm
* Anything fried
* Watching ESPN Classic
* Chocolate as a pick me up in the afternoon
* Cereal for dinner
* Drinking a Rolling Rock on the deck while grilling in the spring (that's not really guilty though just a pleasure)
* Classic Country Music; "I am a lineman for the county...."
7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
* I've been on Ashley Madison almost a year now
* Most of the time when I have gotten lucky the woman made the first move, I'm shy you know
* I'm better in writing and in person, but I don't do phone or chat (I'm not really good at it)
* For me reality is always the best
* Something about water makes everything better; in it, next to it, in the shower, etc.
* Fanticized about a bug in my youth - click here if you think I'm weird
* And I love the accent of my bug lady above!